13 hours ago
We don't like to brag, but...we're one of the best salons in the UK for afro hair.
To celebrate the wonder that is afro hair, (and demonstrate our afro hair credentials) we thought jot down a few reasons about why we love going au naturel.
1. You can go days – maybe even weeks – without washing your hair, and not have worry that there’s enough grease to fry an egg in it!
2. You have a lot more free time when you don’t have to visit the salon quite so often to maintain your ‘do
3. Fewer trips to the salon and fewer bottles of shampoo mean you save tons of money (hmmm, not sure as hair salon we should really be pushing for this one – forget natural, go with chemicals!)
4. You can get really creative with it – twists, braids, an occasional straighten, as well as a full afro. Each style is completely different from the other, but all look equally fantastic.
5. Rain is no longer your enemy so you can embrace the great British weather.
6. Likewise, you don’t have to fear the swimming pool or the post-workout shower so you can be the gym bunny you’ve always aspired to be…
7. Natural hair is healthy hair. It feels so much better than chemically-straightened tresses.
8. It looks great. Full stop.
To find out what we can do for your 'fro, call now to arrange your FREE consultation. ...
5 days ago
6 days ago
Winter combined with hot showers and soap-based products can pull moisture from the skin. Skin looks dull, feels tight, dry and itchy. This weakens your skin’s natural protective barrier. Book in for a Dermalogica prescriptive facial to keep your skin in tip top condition. ...
1 week ago
Top tip for looking after your #hairextensions: keep them conditioned. Hair extensions don’t receive the natural oils from your scalp that the rest of your hair does, so make sure you condition after every wash. Use a nourishing, leave-in conditioner - preferably a spray, but if you have to apply it by hand, use a downward motion. ...